Plumber LOH

一位会拉小提琴和锯琴的水喉匠.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Why used my Service

I have more than 30 years of working experience in plumbing services.
Being a self-employed person, I absolute time flexibility to cater my visit to your convenience.
Able to organise a team of experienced/like-minded plumbers to handle massive work.
Being a self-employed plumber, I am naturally self-motivated to provide the most satisfactory services to keep my customers. Hence, you can be assured of excellent services.
A flip side of the coin tells you that you need not speak to another person, if you find his work unsatisfactory. You'll get instant feedback, instant gratification, instant service recovery!
No charge for visiting the residential homes for detailed understanding of your needs.
No charge for quotation after visiting your home.
No GST too!
Without the extra burden of an office, I am able to provide a range of services (from most minor to major works) at a lower rates. In most instances, I will be able to match or undercut the rates offered by bigger companies (due to economies of scale, howbeit not able to attend to your minor problem, or who employs young but inexperienced workers).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Name:
Location: Singapore

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]